We have two calls for help for you to consider. The first is that this fall we want to get the marketing committee staffed and underway. This is an important board committee and I would appreciate hearing from you if you would be interested or know of anyone who might be interested. The tentative responsibilities of this committee entail:
- Develop plan for implementing new identity package. Working with the Chair, BOD, and the President, determine which components of the identity package should be implemented at which times.
- Create and implement comprehensive marketing plan for youth and adult classes and workshops, Multi Media Mini Show, Art on State Street, Art in the Park and other special events.
- Develop ways to increase RAA visibility both within the Redlands community and within the Inland Empire. Attend Chamber of Commerce meetings, Rotary club, etc. on a periodic basis.
- Working with the Chair, Board of Directors, and the President, create needed brochures and documents for marketing purposes.
- Identify and build relationships with other local arts groups and art shows e.g. Red Dirt, olive Market show, art walk, arts council etc.
The second request is that we need someone with a green thumb to develop and execute a plan for adding greenery to the patio area to help improve its attractiveness.
Please let me know of your interest in assisting in either of these two areas at your earliest convenience.
Larry Harvill, chair BOD